Ad

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

New Monkeywrench

Our guide sent us an itinerary.  It makes me wonder why they requested places we wanted to visit and stay.  He totally ignored it.  It does not look like he plans to do much sightseeing.  We will venture out on our own.  I found out that Harbin has a Metro system.  Guangzhou  has one as well. I plan on looking at maps, printing directions and try to have something in Mandarin so that we can order if no one speaks English.  It almost feels like we are pros.  They are taking off the training wheels.  I just hope we don't get lost.  If places are on the subway lines, we will be safe.

Also, he has us leaving at 4:00pm to go to Hong Kong.  I would rather leave early.  If we wait until 4:00, the hotel will charge us for late checkout.  I don't see why we can't leave in the morning.  Not only that, but we would like to see some of Hong Kong.

No comments: