Ad

Monday, May 25, 2015

10 Days and Counting!

Last night, I started to feel a little anxious.  I hope this is not a premonition of what will happen the night before.  I'd rather sleep the night before.  I probably exercise a lot the day before.  Maybe I can trick my body into sleep.  I might be going to a movie the night before travel.  I have tickets for a sneak of Me, Earl and the Dying Girl.  It looks like a good movie.  I love any free sneak.  Well, I would not go that far.  If I have to see a bad movie, I'd rather see it for free.

We are at day 10.  More cleaning in line for today.  Mia and I are getting haircuts.  We have a crib to build.  Then it is time to just pick things up.  We are selling some things on a local site to raise money.  It has been somewhat successful.  We still have Reece's Rainbow.  They even revamped the site.  Be sure to click on it.  We would appreciate any donation.  Beside the bills we have incurred, we have medical tests and procedures to look forward to when we get home.  Elana will get a full checkup.

Tomorrow, it will like going up a rollercoaster.  Each day we get higher, until next Thursday.  At that point we will have reached the peak and time to drop.  It will go by just as quick.  I hope to document every step of the way.  I hope to do it day and date, but I can not guarantee that I will be able to.  If I can not email my blog in China, come back after two weeks.  I will add each day separately.   I plan to write or type the information each day.  There will be lots of pictures.   I hope to top the last trip.

No comments: