Ad

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fundraising My Outlook at the End

To all that plan on adopting, I am not writing this to discourage you from trying.  I am merely explaining what I see as our effort.  When we into this, I thought it would be easy to raise money.  People are always telling us the good we are doing and blessing us.  I thought they might also bless us with donations.  We did raise some money and like I've said all is appreciated.  I just am disappointed in the fact that you see those Go Fund Me fundraisers and they have no problem raising money.  We have had to beg and sell things.  Even with selling  things, that still did not guarantee a donation.  If you do raise money, I wish you luck.  I just wish we could have raised more.  Right now, I feel that when people say how great we are doing and blessing us, they are saying to themselves, better them than us under their breath.

No comments: