Ad

Friday, May 8, 2015

Survey Says!

Today, I got to do a survey.  I had to listen to 817 songs for a local radio station.  I got paid $85 for my time.  As for the songs, it was 5 to 10 seconds of each song.  I enjoyed it.  A lot of the music was the stuff I grew up on.  As I listened to the song, I would remember when I listened to it as a kid.  Sometimes I was reminded how much they over played some of these songs.

If you are trying to raise money for an adoption, look for marketing firms.  They are always looking for people to try things, watch things, listen to things and they pay.  Depending on the product, you can make some good money for a short amount of time.  I once did a beer study for a week.  I made $250.  All I had to do was drink two beers a day and give my opinion.  Alcohol studies tend to pay really well.

No comments: