Ad

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

30 days and Counting!

Angie got the Visa applications out yesterday.  They will be going to a courier.  That person will had deliver it to the Chinese Consulate.  At this time, they will review that application and issue the Visa's.  Then, they courier will go back and pick it up.  Finally, they will return the package to us.  All of this requires money.  They courier needs to get paid for their service.  China has an application/Visa fee.  Fed-Ex will expect their money.  If will lived in or knew someone who live near the consulate, we could have them deliver and pick up the Visa information.  That is why we have to pay for the courier.

Angie also has started a fundraiser through Facebook.  You can set up an auction and try to involve people that are adopting or willing to help people adopting from China.  I believe Reece's Rainbow has a page on FB.  That brings me to our Reece's Rainbow page.  We are up to $328.  Feel free to visit.  It would be greatly appreciated if you donated.

Ebay is doing OK.  I have 3 bids out of 50 things listed.  I do have some watchers, but that does not translate into sales.  I did read through Ebay that next month we may be graduating to Top Seller status.  Maybe it will come with benefits.

Work fundraiser is dead in the water.  I still have the yard sale to look forward to.  I wish Kiersten could come in and walk around.  She probably would sell all the bracelets.  I am not that good at selling.

Time is moving fast.  I realized I have fallen behind on the countdown.  I will need to add more and start playing the songs in the morning.  30 days from today, we will be on the airplane.  Getting nervous.

No comments: