Ad

Saturday, May 23, 2015

12 Days and Counting!

Today is our big clean up the house day.  Monday will be our fallback day.  Sunday is dedicated to Kayla.  Last night, I mowed the lawn when I got home.  That is sort of done.  I still have a lot of weeding to do.  I also want to enlarge our berry patch.  I don't know if I should start now.  I might wait until after China.  Our rainy season has not started.  If I plant things, they might die.  I might try to add some more pineapples.  We have three fruits growing in the yard.  If you have a warm climate, cut off a top of a pineapple and plant it.  I usually takes about a year or two.  I am not constantly watering them.

Our main goal is to clear the floors and get Elana's bed ready.  I think that we can accomplish that.  Poster sales have been suspended until June.  Ran out of time and free listings.  They will continue.  I will be signing off to assist Angie before she forces me off the computer.

No comments: