Ad

Friday, May 8, 2015

Fundraising for another Child

I have been writing about a 6th child.  What if it were true?  Would you be more willing to give a donation?  I wonder how people would react.  I will probably have a heart attack.  I will definitely be outnumbered in our house.  I would be stressing about the fact we would have to come up with the money for the fees, travelling and any needs the child might have.  The problem is that I'm not that good fundraising.  Some people can post things and get lots of donations.  We have Reece's Rainbow, but it is not really growing.  We have 27 days and counting.  Feel free to give if you'd like.  Adoptive parents have a lot of extra fees that people giving birth do not have to pay.  Adopting domestically is usually taken care of.  We just feel a special bond with the children from China.

I will write more about my past, if some people donate to Reece's Rainbow or if you want to give suggestions, I will write about things people want to know.  I could send people movie posters, but I don't see much interest in them.  I do have Beanie Babies.  Would anyone like to give a donation for a Beanie Baby?  I would have to set a certain price like $10 or greater.  I do have to pay for the shipping and I seem to have readers from around the world.

Thanks for being a reader.  It makes my job easier when I know people are actually tuning in.

No comments: