Ad

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Sixth Child!!!!!!

The other day I wrote about a 6th child.  Would it be so crazy to want a sixth child?  My grandparents had 6.  I guess my grandfather was better off than we were.  We have opportunities and love to give our daughters.  We may not be rich, but not everyone is.  I did not come from a rich household.  I managed to pay my way through college.  I am trying to instill in my daughters to study hard and do as much as they can.  Kiersten seems to be working hard to achieve straight A's.  I don't think it would be crazy.  I wish that that home show was still on and we could get a make over.  I think that would cost us money, even though they act as they are giving those family all this stuff without having to pay for it.  You still have to pay taxes.  The bigger the house the greater the tax bill.  A sixth is not on the way, but would it be so bad.  I love my daughters.  They bring joy to us every day.

No comments: