Ad

Monday, May 11, 2015

Another Actor/Actress for My Unproduced Film

I have not mentioned my unproduced film in a while.  I wanted to bring up another actress.  I feel the Zi Yi Zhang would be a great addition.  She would play our main guide that accompanies the families.  I feel that this movie would be both a comedy and a drama.  She has displayed a great talent for both, as well as action.  She has been in movies like: Musa the Warrior, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, The Road Home, Sophie's Revenge, and House of the Flying Daggers.  If you have not seen her or have not seen many of her movies, you are depriving yourself of seeing some great performances.  As I would see the direction of the story, I would think she would make a perfect addition.  I was lucky enough to write her and get a response.  I had asked her if she was going to try for the Mulan live action movie.  She responded she might, but she preferred comedy and dramas.  No, I do not plan on sending her my unproduced ideas.  When you do that, anyone in film and TV will instantly shut down and never respond to you.  If you do hear a response, it will be from their lawyers stating that they did not read your idea and that they do not accept ideas unless it comes from an agency, etc.

Just to let you know, I am not making up the conversation.  She has a page on Facebook.  I messaged her.  It may not have been her answering, but I'd like to think it was her.  I was wondering the same thing.  I did not think they had Facebook in China.  She does travel out of the country and being an actress, I could see the need for a page.

No comments: