Ad

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Two and half Days Left at Work!

Another fun filled lunch time.  I always get bored at lunch.  At one time, I would exercise in the stairwell or outside, but it is too hot in Florida.  I would get too sweaty.  Now I just surf the web.  That can get really boring.  I mainly stick to the movie news and some financial.  We did get good news today.  Imax is over $40.  It may go higher.  It has decided do an IPO in Hong Kong.  Besides that, I am just wasting away my hour so I can get things done before we leave for China.  I wish tomorrow was the last day.  I should have taken Monday off also, but I did not think about it.  I just hope they don't try to overload me before leaving.  I still have 2 and 1/2 days for my co-workers to do some kind of surprise baby shower, but I am not holding my breath.

No comments: