Ad

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Ebay and the Brick Wall

I guess I have been hitting a lot of Ebay seller opportunities over the last two months.  Today, I found out that they have a limit to your overall limit.  That is, you can list up to 50 to 100 things without being charged an insertion fee.  I have a limit of 200.  That means, I have to wait for 7 days for the 50 I listed to come up before I can list another 50 items.  I can list more, but I will have to pay .30 for each listing.  If they don't sell, I still have to pay the fee.  My posters do not sell every time.  I fell it would be a big waste.  I will keep looking and maybe Ebay will have another seller bonanza.  Besides that, we are up to 64 good reviews and no negatives.  We just wanted to sell more at the beginning, since we are running out of time.

We do have an auction coming up on Facebook.  We hope to make a couple of dollars.  Of course, we have the big yard sale.  I'm sure you are all tired of hearing about that one.  I will be glad to have it over and all the stuff out of the house.

No comments: