Ad

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cost of doing Business

We got our sticker shock last night.  The guide sent us some of what he expects us to pay for.  He sent us the bill for the hotel stay, guide services and transportation.  This does not even include any sightseeing.  This is the part that I usually tune out.  I don't want to know about how much it will cost.  I do have a problem when they charge you for one thing and another form of transportation might be cheaper.  Or one hotel room might be slightly larger than another.  I can point out the the bill is slightly larger and we are not made of money, like most families who adopt internationally.  For me, two beds, a crip and a bathroom suit me well.  I don't care if it is 3 star or 5 star.  I've slept in a homeless shelter before.  Sometimes, you are just happy to have a place to sleep.

We will have to ramp up the charity push.  Remember, I have a link to Reece's Rainbow.  Anything given will be appreciated.  The bills just keep coming in.  We haven't even travelled yet.

No comments: