Ad

Friday, May 29, 2015

Lunchtime and nothing to do but chat

I have breezed through the sites.  Nothing going on.  I want the day to be over.  Once at home, it will be time to go into overdrive.  I have to make it through the day.  It has started out pretty good.  We got doughnuts and fruit.  Now I think the food is making me tired.  My mind keeps thinking of the things that need to be done before we leave.  At work, I need to get my phone message done.  I will do that on Monday.  I don't want people around when I record it.  I have already programmed the Out of Office for my Outlook.  I could keep looking up places to visit, but I will probably wait.  Trip Advisor seems to be a great place to go.  I just checked and American has updated its film listings.  For once, I have not actually seen a lot of the films listed.  At least, we will not be bored on this flight.  I will finally get to see Chappie and Cinderella.  Angie and Michelle will get to see The Kingsman.  It is about time that they updated their information.

No comments: