Lunchtime and nothing to do but chat

I have breezed through the sites.  Nothing going on.  I want the day to be over.  Once at home, it will be time to go into overdrive.  I have to make it through the day.  It has started out pretty good.  We got doughnuts and fruit.  Now I think the food is making me tired.  My mind keeps thinking of the things that need to be done before we leave.  At work, I need to get my phone message done.  I will do that on Monday.  I don't want people around when I record it.  I have already programmed the Out of Office for my Outlook.  I could keep looking up places to visit, but I will probably wait.  Trip Advisor seems to be a great place to go.  I just checked and American has updated its film listings.  For once, I have not actually seen a lot of the films listed.  At least, we will not be bored on this flight.  I will finally get to see Chappie and Cinderella.  Angie and Michelle will get to see The Kingsman.  It is about time that they updated their information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost