Ad

Friday, May 22, 2015

Lunchtime on a Slow Day

It has been a quiet day at work.  Half of the office took the day off.  I could have, but due to the adoption, I need to save my time.  I was just thinking that 2 weeks from today, I will be arriving in China.  It has only been about 3 years since our last visit.  I am looking forward to it.  I will be able to hold my little daughter and hopefully she will be looking forward to seeing us.  We will get to explore parts of China we have not been to and parts we have been to.  We  get to share that experience with our 10 year old.  The last time she went to China was 2009.  I think she is looking forward to the trip.  I wish I could bring everyone, but that would make this an expensive trip.  It already is, but even more so.  In a couple of hours, I will be able to go home and start our long weekend of getting the house ready.

No comments: