Ad

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Bird in the Hand, worth one in the Engine

Angie was going to the car tonight.  Next thing I know, Kiersten is coming up to the door mouthing something.  I tell her I don't have my car and she actually has to say something.  I get that a bird flew into the car.  I unlock the door and go see where it went.  The vehicle is running and only two doors are open.  I'm wondering why all the doors are not open.  It turns out the the bird almost went into the car but was scared under the car.  I tell Angie to turn off the engine and lift the hood.  Once the car is quiet, we hear the bird thumping around.  Michelle looks in and sees the bird.  I go in looking for something to get the bird.  I did not know if it could fly.  It looked like a  baby.  By the time I had come back, the bird had jump through the engine area and flown into a tree.

No comments: