Ad

Thursday, May 7, 2015

20,000 views and Growing!

I have passed the 20,000 mark.  Thanks for helping me achieve this milestone.  It is fun to see all the different countries that are tuning in.  I wish it could break it down further, but it's still interesting.  Feel free to share it with your friends and family.  I hope to educate, entertain, vent, and share my life.  Sometimes, it seems I am living the life of adventure.  I like to share.  I had hoped to be a screenwriter, but this is a great alternative.  Unlike the rejection I would get trying to submit screenplays, I do not feel that here.  I wish people would comment.  I guess as long as people keep coming back, I must be doing something right.  Maybe, one day we can get this adapted into something bigger, like a book or movie.  I don't think a reality show would be that great, since a lot of the action has already happened.  Not only that, but it seems that when families do a reality show, it really affects their relationships.  I can't afford a divorce.  

No comments: