Ad

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Computer Malfunction!!!!!

As you can see, I am posting late in the day.  I know that I should be working, but I have been having issues logging onto my computer.  I keep getting an error.  It won't let me log onto the Internet and most of the time the screen is black.  I did do a check with Search and Destroy.  I hope my computer is not crashing.  I've said it time and time again, things tend to break down during adoptions.

Last night, we did not do much.  Michelle invited friends to sleep over.  We did not want her to do this, but this child tends to have a mind of her own.  When we woke this morning, we hit the ground running.  I started in Mia's room.  I was pulling out things left and right.  Angie had to start going through the stuff.  We were able to pull out three or four boxes for Goodwill and a big box of books for the library.  We donated the things.  Now we are up to building the crib.  We still have to put things up, but we are making progress.

Michelle woke this morning and decided to continue playing with her friends.  We eventually had to have her friends go home.  I did try to go out early to do yard work.  Angie vetoed that one real quickly.  I didn't mind.  It was too hot.  We need rain!  Hopefully our plants will not die when we are gone.

We did manage to sell two items.  A tent that little children can play on and 40 Beanie Babies.  It was not a lot of money, but we can use anything we can get.  We will finish the day with more work and rest for our day with Kayla.  I am hoping that I can find a solution to my computer issue.  I can't write on a Kindle.  I might be able to send an email to the sight.

An update to the computer issue.  It is still not working like it should.  It says I need to update my drivers, but it will not link in to the Internet, so that I can update those drivers.  Tomorrow will be another day of trying to pinpoint the issue.

No comments: