Ad

Monday, May 25, 2015

Movies and frugal living

If you don't already know, I am a big fan of movies.  My favorite way to see them is for free.  I have found, in America, there are plenty of websites that offer tickets for sneaks.  Some would love this way of seeing movies.  I have talked to some that find going two or three hours before a showtime to be a waste of time.  I do not see it that way.  

Another way to get tickets to movies, especially in the summer and holiday times, is to buy a DVD with a free ticket or a sum of money that can be used for a ticket.  Right now, there are deals for Jurassic World, Minions, Pitch Perfect 2, and Entourage.  They do limit the price and getting into an IMAX movie will cost extra.  

My final advice to get free tickets, at least in Florida, is to donate blood.  At one time, if you donated during the week of a holiday, they would double the incentive.  If you wanted a movie ticket, you could get two for you donation.  Lately, they have stopped doing that.  This week they are giving four gifts, but only one is a movie ticket.  I stopped doing this when I discovered the websites.  

No comments: