Ad

Sunday, May 17, 2015

20 days and counting! (My days are off)

Today was a day of rest.  We went to visit Kayla and take her to a movie.  They got to see Mad Max Fury Road.  Everyone loved it.  I, on the other hand, got to keep Mia company in the theater lobby.  She is not much of a movie fan.  She took a nap most of the time.

The theater was nice.  I have not had the luck to go inside one of the theaters, but the lobby is adequate.  While sitting there, I go into audit move.  I start looking at things they do wrong.  Multiple times, the ticket takers left the lobby unmanned.  Anyone could have walked in.  I did go down one of the corridors.  I was searching for a family bathroom.  The other side had one, but not the side I went down.  At that point, I could have gone into a theater and they would not have noticed.  Another thing I noticed, was that they had warmers for the popcorn.  Customers really don't like to see you pull from a warmer when the popper is popping.  I'm surprised they don't get complaints.  We always did.  Customers always want the freshest popcorn.

Starting tomorrow, we need to do a little each day to get ready.  Except for Tuesday and Thursday.  Angie has to go to a study for Kayla and I have a Poltergeist sneak.  I am looking forward to it.  If it is not up to the original, I did not pay for it.  I have to keep researching where to go and eat in Harbin.  


No comments: