Ad

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sale of the Century. . .Not so much!

The sale has ended.  We had a bunch of people, but they were not always buying.  We did manage to get rid of some things.  We did not return much to the garage.  I did make a run to the library to donate books, VHS tapes, and CD's.  They use them to make more money to buy things for us to read and watch.  I did go by Goodwill to donate.  They took most of the things, but he stopped at the old style TV.  He said they do not take those kind of TV's anymore.  Something about it not working and they would have to pay to get it repaired.  We left it at the curb.  Maybe the yard sale crows will haul it away.  We did a decent amount of sales.  It is money that we did not have.

I forgot to say that I did like all good husbands do during yard sales.  I helped set up the sale bringing out what I could.  Once I was done, I went inside to do clothes and stay cool.  At the same time, I would make sporadic checks on Angie.  I even went to get breakfast.  When done, I helped to break down things, run to the charities and stack the remaining things in the garage.

No comments: