Ad

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Waiting is the hardest part!

I had a fun time with my daughters last night.  Elana actually let me brush her teeth.  This is a first.  It usually takes two people to do it.  She opened her mouth and let me brush.  It was a strange night for her.  Angie got back around 9:00 and Elana did not go to bed quickly.  She kept twisting and turning.  She also got in a couple of kicks to my face before finally falling asleep.

Angie and the girls said that Mission Impossible was a great movie.  I hope to see it this weekend, but it will depend on overtime.  If we do it, I will be working.  If not, I get to see the movie.

We are still waiting on Audra.  This is the part of adoption that is hard.  You send your information in and hope for a quick return.  That does not happen.  I just want Angie to bombard them with emails, but I know that will only upset people.  I think I will write a letter to try to add to our defense.  Now I sit and wait.  Even after we get approval, we will be rushing and waiting on the next part.

No comments: