Ad

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Shooting (pictures of) Lions while in Harbin, China (Updated with pictures)

While we were in Harbin, China, we had the chance to visit the Tiger Preserve.  Not only do they cater to Siberian Tigers, but they also had Lions.  They even had a Liger.  It is a rare cross between a Lion and a Tiger.  While we did not pay $50,000 to shoot these animals, we did have to pay the price of admission.  They only weapons we were armed with was a cell phone and a Canon Rebel.  Michelle claimed the Rebel, so I was left with the Cell phone.  I also had Elana in my arms.  We did shoot some pictures of the Lions.  I don't know if we got one of the Liger.  It was in a cage with a lot of wire mesh.  If it was roaming on the grounds, then it would have been a simple shot.  Although we did shoot these animals, they did live another day for others to shoot pictures of them.  Please return and I will be adding some pictures of those lions.






No comments: