Ad

Friday, August 28, 2015

A Sinkhole Forms in China

I did not know this, but it is a regular occurrence in China.  Florida suffers from the same problem.  We had one sinkhole form in Tampa and it took a house and the person sleeping in that house.  His body was never recovered.  I was watching the news last night and they had a story about a sinkhole forming in Harbin, China.  I tried to see if it was somewhere we might have been, but it is only surveillance video.  I did see a patter in the bricks.  When I looked at our pictures, I see that same pattern.  That pattern could go throughout the city.  Harbin is pretty big.  Next time we are in China, we will have to be careful walking around.

 http://abcnews.go.com/International/sinkhole-swallows-commuters-bus-stop-china-video-shows/story?id=33336633

No comments: