Ad

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Facebook TMI

When I first joined Facebook, I thought it was great.  I tried to friend as many people as I could.  Over the years, I have started to scale back those "friendships".  I realized that some people were just doing it to be courteous.  Then, they never posted.  If they did, it could not be seen by all.

Sometimes, I wish people would not share things.  I try not to go overboard with politics, but some out there are just too rabid about it.  You have be careful what you post or run the risk of being attacked, on  Facebook, by them.  As for party's, I wish people would not share so much.

I have friended many from our adoptions.  The main reason is so we can share the growth of our children.  When I see some of there posts, I just want to unfriendly them.  I have done so to a point.  Families from our second adoption have been dumped.  I don't know what I was thinking when I friended them.  They did not care for us in China.  They even would post yearly get togethers, that they would "forget" to invite us to.

I think that is one reason I do this blog.  No one is forced to read what I write.  If you have something to say, feel free to comment.  I know a bunch of my "friends" would not care for what I write.  I can tell when I get no likes.  On the blog, all I see is the number of readers.  I find it interesting to see all the views from around the world.

No comments: