Ad

Monday, August 31, 2015

Hong Kong Airport

I have had the luck of visiting many airports in the world.  I would say the airports in China are the nicest.  Each one of them is huge, the refurbished ones, and has big waiting areas.  I would say that I like the Hong Kong Airport the most.  I wish I had more time to explore.  The have lots of stores and eating places.  We only got to see a portion of that.  They have an IMAX theater, which we did not see.  If we return, I will try to search them out.  I even wanted to venture outside of the airport to explore HK.  The airport is some distance from the city.  They even have a train station at the airport.  I just wish there was a place to store your bags.  Shop around before you eat.  Some places are a lot more expensive than others.  You can find something. with the variety they offer.

No comments: