Ad

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Another movie.  I hope this is a good one.  I have not seen the show, nor do I care to.  I find shows from the 60's and 70's to be corny.  I seen why producers want to update them, but they run a risk.  I don't really care for it.  If it is an older crowd they are shooting for, I hope they see some return.  It's much like that movie Maverick.  I didn't see either the show or movie, but I do not think I was missing anything.  Another sign about this movie is that it is releasing in August.  September is worse, but August is sort of the remainder of the summer movies.  Families are doing one last vacation before sending kids back to school.  Stay tuned.  I'll let you know if I'd pay money for this one.  It does have good actors and a good director.  

No comments: