Ad

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Nice Drive in the Park

It is anything but in Orlando.  A tractor trailer turned over and is causing a driving nightmare.  Luckily, it is on the opposite side of Interstate 4.  Eventually, they will have an accident on the west bound side.  People can't help stopping and staring at the accident.  I made it through without a scratch.

We are still waiting on our outcome for Audra.  I have told Angie that I think we should write a letter detailing all they things we do for our kids.  When we got Kayla through fostering, she needed surgeries on her eyes and teeth, therapies to talk and motor skills, etc.  Angie did not give up on her.  I cannot see where they would think that we would adopt a child to put her in a group home.  Kayla had special issues that medicine could not fix.  We'll just have to write that letter and see what happens.

As of lunchtime, the accident is still causing a headache on I-4.  I can see the cars sitting on it from my office.  I hope they clear it by the time I go home or it's backroads for me.  Just remember if you ever visit Orlando, get a map and learn the backroads.  If not, you will experience traffic jams.  They are not as bad as Beijing, but we are a small fish in a big pond.

No comments: