Ad

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gone Hiking!

Yesterday, we started a stress program at work.  The first week, I have to exercise 30 minutes each day.  I have been thinking of things I can do with my daughters.  I can bring them to the pool, walking, riding bikes, running around the track or local park.  When I got home, it was a chaotic situation.  No one really wanted to do anything.  I changed.  All the while, Elana was screaming for me.  I had the situation under control.  My final touch was to grab the baby carrier.  I had Angie place a kicking and screaming Elana on my back and instantly there was calm in the world.  I had planned to walk up to a local church to look at some cranes (birds), but there is little shade and I did not want Elana to get too much sun.  We walked for about 30 minutes.  She was as happy as she could be.  I guess I will have to include her on future walks.

No comments: