Ad

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Human Radar

After dinner, we had settled down in the living room.  Angie and the girls were watching something on TV.  Elana was walking around looking for light sources.  I decided to go back to Michelle's room and lay down and watch something on Netflix.  I told them if Elana notices that I am gone bring her to the room.  Usually, she will start screaming for me.  Later, Angie comes walking in the room with Elana.  She tells me that Elana had left the living room.  Angie got up to see where she had gone.  She had walked to our bedroom looking for me.  Most nights, I bring her in our room because it gets darker.  When it is dark, Elana tends to drift off to sleep.  In Michelle's room, it does not get dark until about 9:00.  She will continue getting off the futon to walk around.

No comments: