Ad

Thursday, August 6, 2015

It's Thursday!

For most people, it is one day till the weekend.  However, this is our busy time of year.  I am one day closer to my overtime day.  Two weeks and it will all be over.  My daughters will get to enjoy my presence on Saturdays.  Things are progressing.  We have insurance for Elana.  We are waiting on news for something that was denied.  They denied us for the craziest reason.  This will be something I can go into after we find out which way this event is going to swing.  I am still trying to come up with ways to advocate.  Remember, try to visit Reece's Rainbow.  All kids want a home.

When this OT is over, I plan to get back to selling posters and getting rid of things.  Maybe we can save for that next trip.  I know Angie wants to go on another cruise with the girls.  There might be a surprise trip in between.  Got to make sure that Passport stays current.  I would love to get more stamps, but not every country stamps.  When we went on a cruise, they were selling stamps in one of the countries.  I guess that was to show we had been there.  That is one thing I like about this blog, I am sort of trans-versing the world through my writing.

No comments: