Ad

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Elana, a month and so Many Days

Elana is getting along well with her new family.  She gets around the house with minimal accidents.  She is letting more people hold her.  She has no problem eating.  She even let me cook last night.  I did not have to hold her.  I was saying her name last night and she repeated it.  Elana and Mia are getting over their rivalry.  This next month, she will be visiting doctors and setting up programs to assist with her growth.

If you have my checked out the post, Guardian Angel, do so.  I have featured another child from Reece' s Rainbow that is looking for a forever family.  We hope it is ours, but that is up to China.  You can go over to the Reece' s Rainbow site and see other children.  Please pass their site to friends and family.  They need all the support we can give them.

No comments: