Ad

Friday, August 14, 2015

25 Years Later. . .

Looking back I realized I graduated from high school 25 years ago.  Believe me, that was the start of my life.  Some people say that high school is the best time of your life.  I'd say, not for everyone.  If your not in the "popular" group or a sports team, you're on the outside of things.  Being a shy teen during high school does not help.  I guess it's good that I was not one of those who goes off the deep end.

This is also the time that I started working at the movie theater and met Angie.  These were great times in my life.  I love movies.  I also go to experience my first relationship.  One that will last a lifetime.

For those of you wondering if I attended a reunion, the answer is no and I will never attend one.  Last time I checked, they were charging money per person to go to it.  Why would I want to go see a bunch of people I did not care for when I was in high school.   I can see the conversation.  "Remember the time when you guys had that big party that I was not invited to" or "Remember the Senior Prom that I did not go to".  It would be both a waste of time and money.

I had hoped to attend one when I was younger.  The only reason was because I was going to make something of my life and become bigger than any of them.  That did not happen and I am happy not really seeing any of those people.  I am happy with my life and I love my family.

No comments: