Ad

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Guardian Angel, Possibly # 6

I have been writing about new that we are waiting on.  I'd like it to be good news, but so far, it is up in the air.  I was hoping to blog the great news, but now we don't know what is going to happen.  The news is this, we are trying to adopt one more child.  We had planned this when we found Elana.  The child we want to adopt is pictured above.  Even if we cannot adopt her, I want to try and help her situation and that of the other children.  I plan to introduce more children in the hopes that people will find it in their hearts to donate.
I would like to introduce you to Audra.  She is a special needs child that Reece's Rainbow is advocating for.  One way they advocate is to raise money to assist a family to adopt her.  Elana went through the same process.  I have decided that I would like to start sharing some of these children on my blog.  If you want to help them, go to the Reece's Rainbow site and see how you can help.  Any donations made are tax deductible, in the US.  You can use the link I provided on my site and look her up by Audra.  There are many other children that you can assist.  They also give other tips of how you can help.  You can also share this site with your family and friends.  Any money or awareness that is raised would be much appreciated.

No comments: