Ad

Monday, August 17, 2015

Music to Listen To

I have written in the past about music evoking memories.  I have been sitting here listen to my playlist.  12 Girl Band came on.  They are one of the first few Asian groups that I had started listening to.  If you get a chance, they are really good.  They are made up of 12 women that each play an instrument.  In addition to their music, they do renditions of American/British songs.  I have even added some of Janice.  She is one of the first Chinese singers I had listened to.  If you have access to Spotify, you can look up my playlist.  It is called Music to Listen To.  I had created it to listen to at work.  Feel free to follow.  I try to add things that I like, that is if they have the music.  With some of the Kpop, they have a limited amount of the groups.

No comments: