Ad

Monday, March 23, 2015

Week End Results and a fun filled Week

The results are in.  We did not lose money on our fundraiser.  We were able to squeak out some extra money.  The yard sale was more profitable, but we tried.  With fundraising you have to do all you can do.  The Ebay sales were better.  The next line of posters look promising.  I did hit my limit.  So, I was only able to list about 15 posters.  

Work fundraising is not happening.  By not happening, I mean, I placed up fliers in the break room and have waited for someone to ask, call, email or visit my cube.  None has happened.  If you think it is because people have not seen it, that would be wrong.  I talked to someone and he said "Oh yeah, I saw your display".  No mention of I'd like one of those bracelets.  One coworker did say she will talk to me on payday.  I'm not going to hold my breath.  I am trying one last thing.  I placed a display with posters and am asking $5.  I don't think that is too much.  Time will tell.  If you want to know, I think my co-workers would rather give to the homeless guy that sleeps outside our building than to me.  

It's spring break for the girls.  I am hoping they will help their mom gather things for the yard sale.  We have time.  We will probably do it in a couple of weeks.  Not on Easter weekend.  I just want to clear out the house.  We might receive some news this week or next.  

No comments: