Ad

Monday, March 30, 2015

Too Good to Be True

Well, I listed what I could, but I should have read the fine print.  If I did, it probably would have said that you can not exceed the set limits.  I thought that since they were calling it a deal to add 1,000 sales without insertion fees that they would waive all limits.  I was wrong.  The system cut me off at 100.  25 sales and 75 postings.  Hopefully some will sell.  I have a 30 day listing.  That could increase the chances of a sale.  Time will tell.  Now I wait until Wednesday.  Then I can list again.

This week we will be waiting on further word about the Visas.  I have the next two days off.  I will be cleaning and gathering things for the yard sale.  Busy couple of weeks ahead.  Once the house is clean, I'll have to get the suitcases ready.  So much to do.

No comments: