Ad

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ebay . . . Buy it Now option

I had a person writing about what my BIN would be?  What?  It stands for Buy it Now.  It would have been great if I had placed it on the poster.  But, due to the fact that it already had a bid, I could not add BIN.  For future notice, if you sell something and you want this feature, add before it gets a bid.  I think my problem is that it was a poster that I might have doubted would sell.  Learned another thing.

If the person who bid is the person who is requesting the BIN, they can cancel their bid and you can add the BIN.  That is what happened.  He asked our price, I checked to see what this poster was selling for (around 17.00), and made an offer of 20.00.  He accepted.  Another concern I have after getting a request like this is how much could it go for?  I checked under the sold for this poster and think I got a decent price.

No comments: