Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Playing Mr. Mom (Sorry, no pictures)

Today, I get to play Mr. Mom.  Angie has gone off with Mia.  She is having her eyes checked by a doctor in Miami.  I have been getting running clothes for Michelle, taking pictures of posters for future listing, shopping for the food, washing clothes, folding them, washing dishes, assisting with homework, if needed, preparing dinner, and getting them ready for school tomorrow.  Since it is March, I have started listing again.  This time, I have included the shipping in the price of the posters.  That way, if damage, they will reimburse the price sold.

Guess what?  After three times, we successfully sent the I Know What you did Last Summer poster to the person who bought it.  Yesterday, I went by Lowes and found some PVC piping that might work.  I'll have to wait till we buy some.  Its been a busy day.  Tomorrow will be more of the same.  I took off so that I can make sure the girls get to school on time and I needed to burn off some vacation.  I will probably work on cleaning and adding my part to the yard sale items.

By the way, I do this all the time.  Angie would probably have something to say about how much, but I think she'd sort of agree.  I just thought it would make a great post title.


No comments: