Ad

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Another Day. . .No News

It's been another day with no news.  It makes you want to email or call and find out if they have heard anything.  I know that if they did, they would not hold it back.  Left early to use up vacation time.  Spent the day mowing and taking pictures of posters.  I will do the same on Friday.  Maybe within a week or two I will have all posters in a file on the computer.  That will make selling them easier.  It also gives me a visual idea of what will sell and what will not.  Kiersten said she might try to sell some to teachers.  I'll have to think about that one.  She is a natural born seller.  She should probably go into sales.  This is what waiting feels like.  You just want the time to rush by, but when it gets here, you want it to slow down.

No comments: