Ad

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A thought for the day and other things

I don't usually talk about movies on this blog, unless it concerns adoption or adoption related issues.  I had thought about doing a separate blog for movies.  When I see sneak previews I am around people that do it all the time.  I can't stand to listen to them.  Half the time, they are wrong.  I went to see Get Hard last night.  If you want  a funny adult comedy, this is your movie.  I laughed through most of this movie.  I probably even missed some of the jokes.  I will need to watch it a second time.  Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart make a great comedic team.  When it starts, go see it.  Just leave the kids at home.  It is R for a reason.

Enough of that.  I got new glasses yesterday.  Due to my advanced age of 42, I now need Bi Focal glasses.  I got all the bells and whistles on them.  Thank goodness for Medical Reimbursement at work.  I will have to get used to them.  I can see better, but I feel dizzy wearing them.  I hope that feeling goes away.

Had a good day with Ebay.  Sold a couple and have a bid on a newly listed poster.  I wish I could put that this is for an adoption on every listing.  We will have to settle with putting it on the invoice.  We got a message about one of our sales.  A person bought The Wizard of Oz two months ago.  This week, they send us a message that the poster tube and poster were damaged.  Luckily, the post office allows 60 to file a claim.  We don't even know if they want their money back.  Another good practice that will be added will be to state that if you have damage please let us know within 15 or so days.  Two months?  If it had happened to me, I would have sent an email that day.  

No comments: