Ad

Friday, March 20, 2015

Big Weekend Ahead

I woke up this morning and the Internet was down, my adoption book was gone (loan period was up and it disappears from the Kindle), and I have tons to do.  I have to get the posters ready for the sale this weekend.  I am watching Ebay, hoping for more than 2 sales.  After the Ebay sale is over, I have to pick what will go next.  I have an idea of what will sell, but it is not as easy as that.  I have placed posters that I thought should have garnered some attention, but only had 3 people look at it.  That is pretty pitiful.  Sometimes I place a poster and it has 30 to 40 looks, but no buyers.  It is not like I am asking for $100 per poster.  I have been placing them lower than I wanted to.  You never know.

Tomorrow we will be attending a sale in Orlando.  Hopefully, people will buy some of our things.  By we I am Angie and the older girls.  I will man the central office with Mia.  If posters sell, I can roll more.  That is what I am hoping for.  I will also be keeping my fingers crossed for Ebay.  Time is running out.  I still have to write the book report for the missing adoption book.  This week started Spring Break for the girls.  Lots going on.

No comments: