Ad

Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Sister Elana

Today, Mia keeps asking about her sister.  She keeps saying China.  We have to tell her that we will be going soon.  I asked her where she was going to sleep.  She says, her room.  I can't wait.  The rest of her sisters are happy also.  Michelle wishes we could go now.  It is going to come quick enough.  We are not even half ready.  I was hoping I had posted posters that would sell, but only have one bid on a Crow poster.  I did list another Shawshank.  But, I am coming to an end on those.  I have raised the asking price to $400.  We'll see if we get a nibble.

In a couple of weeks, we are going to have a massive yard sale.  I'll try to take pictures.  I want to make up a display showing posters to show people.  Maybe we can ask for a $10 donation for a poster.  There are certain posters that I have a big lot of that have not sold on Ebay.  Back to taking pictures of posters.  Halfway through the collection.

No comments: