Ad

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Time to Eat Crow

Funny saying.  I had to look it up to make sure it was what I wanted to say.  My wife and mother will probably say that I have to do this a lot.  I speak about something and then what I am talking about turns out to be wrong or I just did not wait long enough.  I placed my fundraiser in my break room about a week ago.  This week I added posters.  Today, I moved the sheets down to see if that would change things.  Low and behold, two people have already approached me to buy bracelets and give a donation.  So, I humbly will eat a big thing of crow for saying that people would not donate.  Maybe we will get more, but time tell.  We will be happy with anything we get.

If you want me to continue eating crow, I challenge anyone who reads this to donate $3.00 to Reece's Rainbow.  As far as I can tell, I don't know if I really have people reading my blog.  I have numbers to prove it, but I have never had one comment.  Prove me wrong donate $3.00!

All joking aside, thanks for continuing to come back to our blog and reading my crazy rants and hopefully helpful information.

No comments: