Ad

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ebay. . . .Questioning if are posters are authentic

We got an email today.  Someone was questioning if our posters were authentic or fakes.  I decided to add this disclaimer:  My wife and I have worked from 1990 to 1999 for the United Aritists Movie Corporation.  We worked for Mission Valley Cinemas and the Imperial Cinemas in Raleigh/Cary, North Carolina.  Every poster we sale is from the movie corporations that sent them to the theaters.  Some are single sided and some are double sided.   Single and double sided were used in the theaters.  Single sided posters work great with no-lighted frames.  If lighted, double sided posters are preferred.  A singe sided poster would look washed out in a lighted poster frame.    I hope that will help.  They thought because I keep selling Shawshank that I might be creating them.  I wish I had what they originally sent me.  I think I had 50 to 100.  Oh well!

Adding shipping into the sales did not work.  We had very few sales this week.  I might just do that for posters that I will list at a higher price.

No comments: