Ad

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Update . . .Homeland Security Responds

Homeland Security has sent us a letter to let us know that they received our request.  I asked Angie how long this will take.  She said it takes about 10 days to process.  Once that is done, the paperwork will go to Guangzhou.  Then it will be time to set up our Visas.  Things are moving right along.  

I placed a fundraiser at work.  My hope was that people would be making a trail to my desk or lighting up my phone wanting to help.  Of course, this is the real world.  No one has even commented on it.  I was talking to a co worker about getting approved for Elana.  He tells me he saw my flyer.  That was not followed by I'd like to get one of those bracelets.  This is why I hate fundraising.  Too many groups are doing it and no one really cares.  Or they might care, but are not interested in assisting.  So much for that baby shower I was hoping for.  Funny thing is, they did have a baby shower for a male co worker who's wife was having a baby.  Guess my adoption is not the same to these people.  

No comments: