Ad

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hurry up and Wait to Slow down and Rush to Finish!

We have left the period of Hurry up and Wait!  Now we are hoping for Slow down, but need to rush to the finish.  Things are looking better for sales this week on Ebay.  No bids, but a lot of watches.  Hopefully those will translate into bids.  The package went back to the agency and on to China.  We got some kind of verification from Homeland Security about our I-800A request.  The house is moving at a snails pace.  We are trying to get things together for the big yard sale.  I need to start the Spotify countdown.  I told you that things approach quickly.  Now we are investigating airfare.  I looked at the weather in Harbin for June.  It is near 80 F during the day and 59 F at night.  We may need some warm clothes.  July seems like a month to stay away from Harbin.  It is their rainy season. Still getting pictures done of the posters.  I think I am near 75% of them.  Wish I could list more in a month.

No comments: