Ad

Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's a Girl a Documentary

I watched a documentary on Netflix the other day.  I examined how those three words are taken in India and China.  After seeing it, I am thankful for the mothers of my daughters.  From this documentary, some mothers do not place their children in a safe place.  Some just kill their daughters.  Another issue that was brought up was human trafficking,  Healthy girls are being kidnapped so that families will have a daught for their son to marry.  The more people ask me, Don't you want a boy?  I feel like saying what's wrong with daughters?  We are not raising our daughters with a feeling that they will take care of us in our old age.  That is our responsibility to save for.  Whatever happens in my old age is my responsibility.  I hope that we plan well for it.  I only hope that my daughters go out into the world and get a great education.  After that, I hope they make the most of their lives.

No comments: