Ad

Monday, March 16, 2015

Finished The Complete Book of International Adoption

I finished this book the other day.  It was a really good book.  For us, it was look seeing the written version of what we had already lived through three times.  I really did not find anything new.  I would suggest that if you are looking into International Adoption.  This book gives you the play by play of what you will go through.  I thing people should educate themselves before adopting foreign or domestic.  This will keep the surprises at bay.  At our stage, it would be better if they would grandfather us in or teach/hold a meeting with prospective adoptive families.

We contacted the agency and they said that they make all families do the book report.  They hope that everyone will learn something new.  They did say we could watch and documentary and review it.  That might be an option.  I am just ready to get this part done.

No comments: