Ad

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Traffic Sucks

Traffic sucks the life out of you.  I was running behind this morning.  First, I had to tighten a bolt on my battery.  When I finally got on the road, it was 10 later than usual.  I decided to stop by the library to drop off a bunch of videos.  I don't know why I pick Tuesday to drop things off.  There are always weird people hanging around.  They are waiting for the library to open(today is the day new movies come out), which does not happen for about 2.5 hours.  When it's dark out, I just want to drop them off and get in the car.  One time, they got upset because I would not acknowledge a child.  Don't people teach their kids not to talk to strangers.

I got on the road.  I was hoping for smooth sailing.  Of course, there was traffic on I-4.  Can't these people drive.  Unfortunately, we have 7 years of construction to look forward to.  Even under the best conditions, these people have a hard time driving.  While I'm driving, I am listening for a story that I could write about.  No dice.  It would not have mattered since I got in at exactly 7:30.  By the time I started working, all kinds of ideas came to my attention.

No comments: