Ad

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Father of Mine

If you have not heard the song by Everclear it is a good one.  When I listen to the lyrics, it reminds me of my father.  My father was not always there for us.  At birthdays, we were lucky to get anything.  I have said that he would take us to the movies and he did bring us to an amusement park once.  He encouraged me to go an a roller coaster and had a loop.  After that I got over my fear of coasters.

I plan to be there for my daughters.  I take them to the movies, amusement parks and even travelling.  I hope I am turning out to be a good father.  I guess I will have to wait until they are my age to see how I turned out.  I hope that I make some kind of difference in their lives.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkcbxjWG9Mc

No comments: